|OBESITY IN CANADA - PREVENTION TO TREATMENT
8 June 2012
Mark your Calendars!
First Annual Conference Held in Conjunction with OBN & CMAS
OBESITY IN CANADA –
PREVENTION TO TREATMENT
JUNE 8 – 9, 2012
Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre
TARGET AUDIENCE: Bariatricians, Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Internists, Psychiatrists, Family Physicians, Referring Physicians, Allied Health Professionals.
- To understand the medical risks associated with obesity.
- To understand the dietary and pharmacological management of obesity.
- To understand the nursing and rehabilitation challenges in patients with
- To provide an up-to-date review of current surgical treatment and their
indications for morbid obesity.
- To provide information on morbid obesity in the pediatric population.
For complete details, please visit the Conference website.